This Fund is a 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to the restoration and preservation of the Old Groton Meeting House, and to advancing recognition of its significant role in the history of the Town of Groton, Massachusetts.
Built in 1755, designated as a Massachusetts Historic Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Meeting House is the fourth in Groton. It serves as gateway to the town’s center and a cornerstone in its history.
The Fund’s objective is to develop the resources to fulfill its mission to honor the past pave the way to the future. The Old Groton Meeting House Preservation Fund is an independent entity legally separate from any church-related assembly.